Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Change is coming

Well our family is going to see some significant change and not just from the political side. We have been trying to sell our house since July and had not had much luck with it. So at the end of October we decided to take our home off the market and just stay in our current home. But out of the blue, an offer came in for our home. (Literally at the last second.) The offer was too low, but we thought it would not hurt to counter with an offer we could accept. So we did and it was accepted.

So we have sold our house and do not even have a new house picked out yet. We had given up looking for a new house and so are completely unprepared. On top of that, we need to be moved out of our current house the weekend before thanksgiving. So the remainder of the year is going to be very busy for us. We will need to move into temporary housing and then find our new house and move into it. I am not a fan of moving and so having to move twice is not fun. But if we end up in a house that we will stay in for the next 10-20 years. I will consider this a successful endeavor.

3 comments:

Troy said...

Holy Cow!! Good luck with the moves, I don't envy you.

barlow.stephanie said...

Congrats on the offer. I hope you find something perfect for your family soon.

Anonymous said...

If you need help moving please let me know. The best way for me to show my kids the value of service is for me to show them. So if you need help moving and I can show my kids a valuable example then we both benefit.