Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Officially moved in


We are now officially moved into our new home. It became official over the weekend after I found the last of my surround sound stereo speakers and got them hooked up. Then, after the kids were in bed, we enjoyed a movie we had not watch in some time. "The Princess Bride." Even though comedies like that one do not have need for surround sound, it still made the movie much more enjoyable.


Now I can bring out all my Star Wars, Lord of the Rings and other movies and enjoy them at 5.1 level enjoyment. I think I will put in the latest DVD version of Monty Python and the Holy Grail next . Care to join me?

1 comment:

Kathleen White said...

Shhhh! Anthony & Jeremy have been "Pythoning" more and more frequently lately - if they hear this I won't be able to live with them!