Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Jazz game that actually went well

Me and some co-workers were given free tickets to the Jazz game last night. Jen wanted me to have an enjoyable guys night out and so was OK with me going. The Jazz played the LA Clippers who have a losing season. The Jazz were predicted to win, but they were also predicted to beat Golden State and Minnesota too. So I did not assume the Jazz would win anything with the way they had been playing lately.

Surprisingly the Jazz played very well. Beating the Clippers by more that 20. The most intense moment of the game was when Baron Davis purposely pushed a Jazz player to the floor during a rebound. Davis was clearly fouling and flagrantly as well. But the refs could not figure that out and so called a double foul on both Davis and the Jazz player. The crowd was livid with both the refs and Davis and made sure he knew it. Every time Davis got the ball the crowd booed very loudly. It things like this that you cannot experience by watching a game on TV. You just have to be there.

While at the game, tried to twitter on my phone. Surprisingly it was very easy to do so. So I twittered during the game and was able to chat with my brother who was watching the game from home. With how easy it is to twitter, I think I will continue to do so. You can catch me at the below URL:



No comments: