Thursday, January 22, 2009

It's finally over

A 10 month process has finally come to a close yesterday. We moved into our new home and I'm planning on staying for the next 20+ years. We closed last Thursday, had all the painting done Saturday-Monday. New carpet installed on Tuesday. Packing and cleaning of the apartment happened during this same time. We hired movers and moved in on Wednesday. Now we are all moved in.

We still have a lot of boxes all over the place and so will have a lot of unpacking to do. But to finally be at the end of our selling and buying process makes me feel wonderful and relieved. The home is great and as I walk around it, I still cannot believe that it is ours. We have so much space now. Our sectional sofa even fits in our family room.

After we get unpacked and settled in. We will certainly have some events so we can have friends and family come see where we live. We want everyone one to know where we live so they can come visit whenever they are in the area. Even though we now live in a completely different area of the valley. We want to keep all our friends.

1 comment:

Meet the Queen said...

Let me know and I'm there!