Thursday, January 8, 2009

Moving on up

Our closing date is now officially set for this coming Monday the 12th. But because we are buying a repo, we cannot take possession of the home until all the money has been transferred. So we expect to have possession of our new home on Wednesday the 14th. Then we will try like crazy to get all the walls repainted, new carpet installed, everything cleaned, the driveway snowblowed so our pod can be delivered and a new stove and dishwasher installed. Hopefully all this can be done by Saturday morning as we will then move into the home on Saturday the 17th.
I was hoping to take possession of the home earlier so we could have more time to get everything done. But I am so anxious to get into our new home and I've decided to move in on Saturday the 17th whether the home is ready or not. So if your available and/or bored this next Saturday. We would love to have your help in moving. The move will not be very hard. We will already have the majority of our stuff there waiting to unload in our pod. The only things we need to load up will be what is in our apartment, which is not much. So I anticipate that we will be all moved in by 1pm if not sooner.

If you need an incentive to give us a hand, I won 4 tickets to the Utah Utes basket ball game for that Saturday at 4pm. The first 4 volunteers to let me know they can give me a hand have first pick of the tickets. If that does not work, then I will try to give you a guilt trip until you agree to help. :)

Hope to see you on Saturday the 17th.

No comments: