Saturday, January 10, 2009

Were number 1...I mean 4...or maybe 2

So the final rankings came out for college football. I expected the Utes to end up 3 or 4 in the rankings. They did get 4th in the coaches poll, but I was thoroughly surprised to see the Utes ranks 2nd in the AP poll. These two rankings are the best the Utes have ever received and they were less than 100 votes from obtaining the number 1 ranking. But I am happy with the results and having 1 other MWC team in the top 10 and 3 in the top 25. For many of us who feel that a playoff is what is needed in college football. This season provided the strongest evidence for the need for a playoff.

We are now a week away from moving day. I will be taking this next week off of work to prepare for the move. But I just can't wait to get it all done and start our life in our new home. We have much to do, with packing up our apartment, getting our new house cleaned, close on the home, get new carpet and all walls painted in time for us to move in on Saturday. Words cannot describe how much I look forward to getting this all done. Once it is, we can finally relax in our new home. Yea!

1 comment:

barlow.stephanie said...

Good luck with all the activity with the move. Can't wait to see the house when we come into town next.