Monday, July 14, 2008

I got booted out by my wife.

So my wife is really excited to have a blog website and set it up for both of us. I have always wanted to have a blog website, but could never find the time to find one and create it. So when my wife announced that she made one for us, I was really excited and began to share my thoughts and ideas on the unsuspecting public. My wife was probably the first to see my blogs and after reading them, she very quickly suggested that we have separate blog sites.

I guess I'm not surprised and I am certainly not mad. I can go off on controversial or unpopular topics, which one of my blogs very well could have been. So if you are interested in hearing more about the world according to Phil. You will need to go to the website http://neilsstarkrants.blogspot.com/ to read my blogs. A reminder that I don't always go off on rants, but can also discuss the latest movies and TV. So this will not be like a political talk show all the time. Just when that is on my mind.

So, if you stuck with me this far, I guess you will stick around for more.
Here's to the next week of blogs.

2 comments:

Pam Hyer said...

Saw you on TV shaking hands with some politician. I wasn't really listening, so I'm not sure who it was, but I recognized you!

Phil said...

That was Jason Chaffetz who is running for Congress in the 3rd district. I am a member of a GOP group for Generation X age people and we were having our lunch the day after Jason won the primary election. The Jason attended the lunch too and had news cameras following him. They caught me shaking Jason's hand and congratulating him on is victory.

Everyone thinks because of this that I voted for Jason, when in fact I did not. I actually voted for Chris. But I happened to see Jason after his victory and so congratulated him, which got put on TV somehow. I did not even see the store on TV.